Details And Procedures
Make the move simple
Information about the leases, deposits, any costs and fees, and just general paperwork-related questions that you might have. If you have any further questions we don’t cover below, you can contact us directly.
How to Sign a Lease
You’ve chosen Campus View, but now what? It’s simple!
Check out Floor Plans & Rates for rates for each unit. Rent is due the day the lease commences, and remains due on that day every month throughout the lease.
Your deposit is refundable, based on the condition of your unit when you move out. Amounts vary based on the number of residents and specific unit. Deposit is due within 60 days of lease signing except for lease changes and/or before move in.
- Townhome: $300 per person
- Cottage: $300 per person
- 2 bedroom apartment: $300 per person
- 1 bedroom and studio apartment: $300 per person (2 occupants) $600 for a single occupant
There is a $350 non-refundable Leasing Fee. You must have $100 to be applied toward this fee when you finalize your online application. The remainder ($250) is due within 60 days. Promotions may apply, call for details.
Campus View manages utilities for you and only charges you for what you use. You receive bills directly in your resident portal already split by the number of residents in the house. Statements are emailed to you detailing the usage from each utility. Total cost averages $40-$50 per month, per person, depending on unit type and usage habits.
Vehicles and motorcycles require a parking permit. A permit costs $100 until August 31, at 5:00 PM, and $150 starting September 1.
1. Individual Leases
If you live in a 2 Bedroom Apartment, Townhome or Cottage:
- You assume responsibility for your portion of the rent only
- You will not be penalized if your roommates don’t pay their share of the rent on time, or at all
- We’ll help you find roommates
- Read our Individual Lease Agreement
2. Group Leases
If you live in a Studio or 1 Bedroom Apartment:
- You and your roommate are jointly responsible for the payment of rent
- You choose your own roommate